On Sunday (8 November) Mildura Waves took its biggest and most exciting step towards COVID normal with the Victorian Government announcing a significant easing of restrictions from 11.59pm on Sunday 22 November 2020 for indoor and outdoor exercise venues.
Based on this latest announcement, we are excited to share the following changes to our operations that will come into effect over the coming weeks:
Mildura Waves Memberships:
- To be reactivated on 19 November 2020
- Existing members have been sent an email with all of the key information
- Any members who have not received this email are encouraged to contact the centre on (03) 5018 7500
Gym – From 23 November:
- Increased capacity limit based on the 1 in 4sqm rule (up to a capacity of 100 people in total for fitness areas)
- Bookings and sessions no longer in place, with no restriction on length of stay
Group Fitness – From 23 November:
- Increased capacity limit of 20 people per class
- Increased group fitness timetable with Les Mills instructor led and aqua classes returning
- Bookings no longer required, however strongly encouraged for more popular classes such as Aqua and Strong Movers to avoid missing out and to help monitor our capacity limits
- Bookings can continue to be made in centre, by calling (03) 5018 7500 or by visiting our website, available HERE.
Indoor Pools (including 25m and Wave Pool) – From 23 November:
- Increased capacity limit of 50 people per pool
- Reopening of the Wave Pool
- Updated booking windows to two hours for the 25m or wave pool
- Walk-ins accepted during booking windows if capacity limits permit
- Spa and sauna remain temporarily closed
- Further information regarding our new booking system will be released in the coming days via our social media pages and website, available HERE.
50m Outdoor Pool – From 23 November:
- Removal of capacity limit
COVID Safe Practices:
The health and safety of our staff, members and customers is always our priority, with a comprehensive COVID Safe plan and supporting measures in place to provide a safe, enjoyable environment for all.
Further information regarding our COVID-19 Safety Measures and Response is available from our website HERE.
A Final Message to our Customers
These important milestones in our return to operation wouldn’t have been possible without the support of this community that we feel incredibly grateful to be a part of. Thank you to each and every person who has supported us on this journey and played a part in making it to today.
For further information, please contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on (03) 5018 7500.
Until we see you next, please take care and stay safe.