Our Stay Safe Settings
The health and safety of our customers, community and staff is our number one priority.
That’s why we’ve created this page to share with you the important steps we’re taking to keep you, your family and our community safe.
Please continue to check this page regularly and follow our social media pages for the latest updates.
Current Service Levels
Our path back to normal is here!
- All Programs and Services operating at a full capacity, including:
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Spa and sauna
- Group Fitness
- Health Club / Gym
- Swimming Lessons
- No face masks required at any of our facilities
- No capacity limits or density quotients in place at any of our facilities
VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS - Updated 19/11/2021
In line with current Government directions, all persons aged 12 years and 2 months or older are required to provide proof of their double dose vaccination status or exemption to gain entry.
Please be mindful, that while our team do not create the rules, they are required to enforce them, and we thank you in advance for your understanding as we navigate the new vaccination requirements as they come into effect.
VACCINATION CHECKING PROCESS
To ensure we meet the requirements of the directions, all customers aged 12 years and 2 months or older must provide proof of double dose vaccination or exemption in order to gain entry to our facilities. This must be shown each time you visit and a copy carried with you (either electronically or printed) at all times. Currently we are not permitted to record your vaccination status and as such, you will be asked to show proof each time you visit.
To speed up the entry process, we encourage you to link your vaccination record to the Services Victoria app. Instructions on how to do this are available at: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/get-your-covid-19-digital-certificate
Approved options for proving your vaccination status include:
- Your COVID-19 digital certificate which can be accessed through the Services Victoria app, the Express Plus Medicare app or via your Medicare online account through myGov.
- A printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement (available through myGov)
- A signed copy of your exemption form
- Further information on how to access your vaccination record is available at: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/get-your-covid-19-digital-certificate
In line with Government advice, unvaccinated persons or those who cannot provide proof of their vaccination status will not be permitted entry, and penalties may apply to those who do not comply or who carry a fake form of vaccination proof.
Answers to commonly asked questions regarding our operations.
To keep our customers and staff safe, we've created a COVID Safe Plan.
Join us in the fight against COVID-19 by downloading the app today.
Submit a web enquiry form to reach our team. We'd love to hear from you!