Our COVID-19 Response
The health and safety of our customers, community and staff is our number one priority.
That’s why we’ve created this page to share with you the important steps we’re taking to keep you, your family and our community safe.
Please continue to check this page regularly and follow our social media pages for the latest updates.
Temporary Facility Closure
With the Victorian Government announcing steps to protect the State, our facility will be closed from 9.00pm on 15 July 2021 and reopening at 6.00am on Wednesday 28 July 2021 (subject to an easing of restrictions).
As a current Tier 1 Exposure Site, we have been working closely with the Department of Health to follow all safety protocols, including a deep environmental clean of the entire facility. The Department will also be visiting the centre to assist with our preparation for safely reopening which is scheduled for Wednesday 28 July, subject to clearance by the Department and confirmation of restrictions easing.
Further information regarding our Tier 1 classification is available here - https://milduraaquaticfacilities.com.au/mildura-waves-exposure-site-listing
- For our direct debit members, a credit will automatically be applied to your account to reflect this period.
- For our paid in full members, your expiration date will automatically be extended to reflect this period.
- Further information has also been sent direct to all members via email.
- All swim lessons have been cancelled throughout this period. Any students who miss a lesson throughout our closure period will automatically have a credit applied to their account.
- Further information has also been sent direct to all students via email.
Our COVID Safe Settings
We will be keeping in place the COVID Safe practices needed to continue delivering our programs and services in a safe manner, with further information on these outlined below.
Health and Safety Measures
The safety of our people is always our number one priority.
In line with this commitment, we've introduced a number of health and safety measures across all of our facilities to protect you, your family and our staff when you visit.
Answers to commonly asked questions regarding our operations.
To keep our customers and staff safe, we've created a COVID Safe Plan.
Join us in the fight against COVID-19 by downloading the app today.
Submit a web enquiry form to reach our team. We'd love to hear from you!