With the Government taking safe steps to protect Victoria by extending this lockdown, Mildura Waves will continue to remain temporarily CLOSED.
As a Tier 1 Exposure Site, we have been working closely with the Department of Health to follow all safety protocols, including a deep environmental clean of the entire facility today (20/07/2021). Over the coming days, the Department will be visiting the centre to assist with our preparation for safely reopening which is scheduled for Wednesday 28 July, subject to clearance by the Department and confirmation of restrictions easing.
Further information regarding our Tier 1 classification is available here – https://milduraaquaticfacilities.com.au/mildura-waves-exposure-site-listing
- For our direct debit members, all accounts remain temporarily suspended. Further information regarding your next payment will be shared via email once our reopening date has been confirmed.
- For our paid in full members, your expiration date will automatically be extended by the lockdown period once our reopening date is confirmed.
- All swim lessons remain cancelled throughout this period.
- A credit has automatically been applied to student accounts for paid lessons that were missed due to our closure.
- All direct debit lesson payments remain temporarily suspended.
- Further information regarding your next lesson payment will be shared via email once our return date has been confirmed.
AT HOME HEALTH AND FITNESS
To support you in maintaining healthy habits throughout this period, we encourage you to visit our online Health and Fitness Hub where you will find a range of great content including at home workouts and virtual group fitness classes.
Check it out at – https://milduraaquaticfacilities.com.au/homehealthandfitness
AT HOME WATER SAFETY ACTIVITIES
To support our swimming community to remain active throughout this period, we encourage you to check out our online Swimming Lesson Hub where you will find a range of great content including activity sheets, at home exercises and water safety information.
Check it out at – https://milduraaquaticfacilities.com.au/swim-lesson-hub
As our centre will remain closed, our office staff will continue working from home throughout this period. If you need to get in contact with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A FINAL MESSAGE TO OUR COMMUNITY
We are grateful to everyone who has shown their support for our team throughout this latest lockdown and share in your excitement about returning to the centre very soon. Having been through this situation before, our team and centre remain well prepared to reopen and welcome you back with a smile as soon as possible.
We thank you for your ongoing patience and look forward to seeing you again soon – Please remember, being apart doesn’t mean we aren’t together in this.