To keep you safe, we’re extending our short break.
In light of the latest announcements our facility will remain temporarily CLOSED and will reopen once restrictions are eased further.
- For our direct debit members, a credit will automatically be applied to your account for any paid days that have been missed due to our closure. All direct debit payments have now been temporarily suspended. Further information regarding your next payment will be shared via email once our reopening date has been confirmed.
- For our paid in full members, your expiration date will automatically be extended by the lockdown period once our reopening date is confirmed.
- All swim lessons remain cancelled throughout this period.
- A credit will automatically be applied to student accounts for paid lessons that have been missed due to our closure.
- All direct debit lesson payments have now been temporarily suspended.
- Further information regarding your next lesson payment will be shared via email once our return date has been confirmed.
- All competition and training remain cancelled throughout this period, and you will not be charged.
SUPPORTING HEALTHY HABITS
We understand that these extended lockdowns can make it difficult to maintain healthy habits when your usual routine is interrupted. To support you through this next period, we encourage you to follow our social media pages where we will be sharing a range of content on maintaining positive physical and mental health in lockdown.
As our centre will remain closed, our office staff will continue working from home throughout this period. If you need to get in contact with us, please email email@example.com
A FINAL MESSAGE TO OUR COMMUNITY
We thank everyone for their continued understanding throughout this time and wish to assure you that our team, centre and systems remain on standby and are ready to reopen as soon as Government advice permits.
We look forward to seeing you again soon – Please remember, being apart doesn’t mean we aren’t together in this.