With the Victorian Government yesterday releasing its Roadmap for Delivering the National Plan, we’re starting to get a clearer picture of what our pathway over the next few months may look like and the restrictions that will apply to each step.
Following further advice on the Plan received today (20 September), the following changes will come into effect immediately to ensure that we continue to comply with all requirements for sport and recreation facilities – Please remember, while we don’t make the restrictions, we are required to enforce them, and we thank you in advance for your cooperation:
- Gym capacity limit of 10 people (No change)
- Indoor pool capacity limit of 20 people total (Previously 20 per pool)
- Non-essential spectators are not permitted.
- Limits include all patrons aged 1 year or older, and essential spectators.
- To assist us in managing our capacity limits we kindly ask that only active participants and essential spectators attend.
- We strongly encourage all customers to call the centre on (03) 5018 7500 prior to visiting to ensure available capacity. During peak times, there may be a wait before being permitted entry.
- Showers and change facilities CLOSED
- Access to toilets remains available
- We encourage all customers to come dressed in appropriate gym/swim attire
- Reduced opening time as follows:
- Monday to Friday – 6.00am to 9.00am
- Saturday and Sunday – 8.00am to 11.00am
- CLOSED at all other times
- Due to the reduced limits, the 25m pool will have limited capacity between 11am and 3pm on the following dates:
- Saturday 25 September
- Sunday 26 September
- Monday 27 September
- Tuesday 28 September
- We strongly encourage all customers to call the centre on (03) 5018 7500 prior to visiting to ensure available capacity.
- In line with Government restrictions, only residents of Regional Victoria and approved cross-border communities (including Wentworth Shire) will be permitted entry.
- Visitors from other areas of New South Wales, Ballarat and Metropolitan Melbourne will not be permitted entry based on current DHHS advice
- Evidence of your residential address must be provided to gain entry.
PREPARING FOR YOUR VISIT
- To help prepare for your next visit, we’ve put together this handy guide with all of the key information to remember.
- Download your guide by clicking HERE.
SERVICE LEVEL INFORATION
- For the most current information on our service levels please see: https://milduraaquaticfacilities.com.au/ourcovid19response
As always, we will continue to be guided by relevant Government advice, announcements and restrictions, and will continue to provide updates via our social media pages and website as information is released.
For now, we wish to once again thank our customers for their continued support and understanding as we navigate these latest changes and look forward to seeing you again soon.