With Victoria taking its biggest step forward yet, a significant easing of restrictions from 6pm this Friday (29 October) means that all of our programs and services will return and we can all get back to enjoying the things we love most.
Our path back to normal is an exciting one, with our team putting together the following information to support your safe return:
OUR PROGRAMS AND SERVICES PATHWAY
- Wednesday 27 October:
- Memberships reactivated (further details to be shared with our members via email tomorrow 26/10/2021)
- Spa and sauna reopen
- Saturday 30 October:
- Group fitness classes return, including Les Mills, Strong Movers and Aqua
- Swim School returns to the water (with all existing students sent an email with further details)
- Change rooms reopen, including showers
- Monday 1 November:
- 50m Outdoor Pool Season commences from 6am at Mildura Waves
- Creche reopens, with bookings now being taken on (03) 5018 7500
- Outdoor pools across the Region open for the 2021-22 season including Irymple, Merbein and Red Cliffs
- Saturday 6 November:
- Extended Summer Opening Hours commence at Mildura Waves, with the centre open from 8am to 8pm on weekends
STAY SAFE SETTINGS – Please remember that while our team don’t make the rules, we are required to follow them and thank you in advance for your understanding:
- Capacity limits will now be based on density quotients of 1 in 4sqm indoors and 1 in 2sqm outdoors.
- Vaccination requirements at all facilities require persons aged 16 years or older to be fully vaccinated or exempt to enter (this includes all of our staff). Currently we are not permitted to store your vaccination information, and this must be shown each time you visit.
- Contact tracing is still required at all venues, with QR codes remaining the preferred method.
- Face masks must continue to be worn indoors only (and only removed if exercising or swimming), while you strongly encouraged to wear one in outdoor settings where safe social distancing cannot be maintained.
It’s been a long and at times challenging road to get here, but as a community we can be incredibly proud of what we have achieved together. With our centres now springing back to life, we can’t wait to see you soon and enjoy a summer of fun together once again – let the fun begin!