This year’s April School Holidays were packed with fun games, activities and rewards for the whole family as we enjoyed 2 weeks off from school!
The fun kicked off with the Easter long weekend and a special visit from the Easter bunny as he spread the Easter cheer with our annual egg hunt!
With the fun of Easter behind us, we kicked into full holiday mode in Week 1 enjoying:
- Solunar Café Happy Hours with big specials on delicious treats and hot coffee
- The Smoothie Bike was once again a great hit among the kids and some of the adults too, with free fruit smoothies available for everyone
- Our pool party hosted in partnership with Headspace and Mildura Rural City Council was very popular, with everyone enjoying a great afternoon out including music, party games and activities, plus a delicious BBQ cooked by the Mildura Scout Group
The fun continued as we moved into Week 2 including:
- Pool deck tenpin bowling competition, where everyone had the chance to test their bowling skills and go into the draw to a Sunraysia Ten Pin Family Voucher
- Inflatable pool toy races, with children and families racing against the clock to win a Surfcrew voucher
- Random prize giveaway with a $50 Mildura City Heart Voucher given to one lucky visitor!
Mildura Waves wish to thank everyone that visited us over the school holidays and hope that you had just as much fun as we did!
A big congratulations to all of our competition winners – we hope you enjoy your prizes!
Mildura Waves always wish to thank the following organisations for their support throughout the school holidays to create a fun, exciting and enjoyable experience for everyone:
- Solunar Café
- Sunraysia Community Health Services
- Surfcrew Mildura Langtree
- Sunraysia Tenpin Bowling
- Mildura Scout Group
- Mildura City Heart
- Mildura Rural City Council’s Youth Services Department
Despite the school holidays being over, the fun doesn’t stop with our waves sessions operating every weekend from 1pm! Come in and enjoy a great day out in our heated pools this weekend.