Conditions of Entry - Pool Bookings
Last Updated on 26 October 2020.
In line with current Victorian Government restrictions, Mildura Waves Aquatic and Leisure Centre, herein referred to as “The Centre” will be operating under a restricted model for pool access.
Users wishing to access the facility for lap lane swimming or water-based rehabilitation will be permitted to do so under these Conditions of Entry.
By submitting a booking to The Centre, you agree to abide by all Conditions of Entry as outlined in this document.
- Bookings will be accepted under the following categories:
- Member: For those that hold a valid Health Club or Aquatics Membership at Mildura Waves, or are enrolled in our Swim School Program.
- Casual User or Non Member: For all other individuals, including user group participants (eg. Swim Club) who do not meet the criteria of a member as outlined in 1a
- All sessions should be booked prior to arrival (where possible)
- Payment is required in full to participate in your session
- Refunds and cancellations are not available.
- Bookings open to current members 10 days prior to the session commencing and to the general public 7 days prior to the session commencing.
- All sessions close 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Swimmers with a valid companion card can be accompanied by one carer who is not swimming. Due to strict capacity limits, the carer must also be booked into the session time (No charge applies). Bookings for carers can be made by calling The Centre directly.
- No locker access is permitted and belongings are not to be left in the changerooms. Valuable personal items should be left at home.
- Patrons must bring their own water bottle. No other food or drink is permitted into The Centre.
- Patrons must bring their own equipment such as goggles and swimming aids. No communal equipment will be available at The Centre.
Social distancing, safety, health and hygiene
- The patron is responsible for adhering to social distancing, health and hygiene guidelines as outlined within The Centre and including:
- Always keeping a 1.5 metre distance between yourself and others
- Adhering to assigned entry and exit points
- Showering with soap and water at home before arrival (where possible)
- Staying home if you have cold or flu symptoms, or have been in contacted with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 carrier
- Washing your hands often with soap and covering coughs and sneezes
- Limit change room and shower use by arriving in appropriate attire
- Wearing a face mask at all times if aged 12 years or older (unless a medical excemption applies)
- The patron must adhere to the standard Conditions of Entry to The Centre
Lap Swimming Procedures
- You should arrive at the main entrance no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your session commencing. Due to strict capacity limits, early entry will not be permitted.
- The one-hour booking consists of 60 minutes in the facility, commencing at your scheduled booking time.
- Lifeguards will provide instructions when it is time to exit the pool. At this time you must immediately prepare to exit the Centre.
- Patrons must exit before or at the scheduled session end time.
- Late arrivals must swim within their booking hour and cannot carry over into the next hour.
Failure to comply with the above terms and conditions of entry may result in restrictions for future bookings.