Conditions of Entry - Group Fitness Classes
Last Updated on 16 June 2020.
In line with current Victorian Government restrictions, Mildura Waves Aquatic and Leisure Centre, herein referred to as “The Centre” will be operating under a restricted model for group fitness class access.
Users wishing to access the facility for group fitness classes will be permitted to do so under these Conditions of Entry.
By submitting a booking to The Centre, you agree to abide by all Conditions of Entry as outlined in this document.
- Bookings will only be accepted from persons aged 18 years or older
- Bookings will be accepted under the following categories:
- Member: For those that hold a valid Health Club or Aquatics Membership at Mildura Waves, or are enrolled in our Swim School Program.
- Casual User or Non Member: For all other individuals who do not meet the criteria of a member as outlined in 1a
- All classes should be booked prior to arrival (where possible)
- Payment is required in full to participate in your session
- Refunds and cancellations are not available.
- Bookings open to current members 10 days prior to the session commencing and to the general public 7 days prior to the session commencing.
- All classes close 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Users with a valid companion card can be accompanied by one carer who is not actively participating in the class. Due to strict capacity limits, the carer must also be booked into the class (No charge applies). Bookings for carers can be made by calling The Centre directly.
- No locker access is permitted and belongings are not to be left in the changerooms. Gym bags will not be permitted in the group fitness studio and should be left at home or in your car. Valuable personal items should also be left at home.
- Patrons must bring their own water bottle and person sweat towel. Patrons will not be permitted entry into the class without these items.
Social distancing, safety, health and hygiene
- The patron is responsible for adhering to social distancing, health and hygiene guidelines as outlined within The Centre and including:
- Always keeping a 1.5 metre distance between yourself and others
- Wiping down all equipment using the provided wipes following use
- Adhering to assigned entry and exit points
- Staying home if you have cold or flu symptoms, or have been in contacted with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 carrier
- Washing your hands often with soap and covering coughs and sneezes
- Limit change room and shower use by arriving in appropriate attire
- The patron must adhere to the standard Conditions of Entry to The Centre
Group Fitness Class Procedures
- You should arrive at the main entrance no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your class commencing. Due to strict capacity limits, early entry will not be permitted.
- At the conclusion of the class, all patrons must clean and disinfect all used equipment by following staff instructions and using the provided products.
- Patrons must exit the facility immediately following their exit from the group fitness studio.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted entry to the class and will forfeit any monies paid.
Failure to comply with the above terms and conditions of entry may result in restrictions for future bookings.