Conditions of Entry - Private Swim Lessons
Last Updated on 10 June 2020.
In line with current Victorian Government restrictions, Mildura Waves Aquatic and Leisure Centre, herein referred to as “The Centre” will be operating private swimming lessons under a modified operational model.
Students (and their families) wishing to access the facility for private swimming lessons will be permitted to do so under these Conditions of Entry.
By submitting a lesson booking to The Centre, you and your child agree to abide by all Conditions of Entry as outlined in this document.
- Bookings will be accepted under the following categories:
- Existing students enrolled in the Centre's Swim School Program at an Active Level or in a Squad Based Program
- All lessons must be booked prior to arrival.
- Payment is required in full to participate in a lesson.
- Refunds and cancellations are not available.
- Lesson bookings open 7 days prior to the lesson date.
- All lesson bookings close 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Showers and change room facilities are temporarily closed. Access to toilets is permitted.
- No locker access is permitted and belongings are not to be left in the changerooms. Valuable personal items should be left at home.
- Students must bring their own water bottle. No other food or drink is permitted into The Centre.
- Students must bring their own goggles, swim caps (if preferred) and towel to each lesson.
Social distancing, safety, health and hygiene
- The student and their family member are responsible for adhering to social distancing, health and hygiene guidelines as outlined within The Centre and including:
- Always keeping a 1.5 metre distance between yourself and others
- Adhering to the maximum of 3 swimmers per lane rule
- Adhering to assigned entry and exit points
- Showering with soap and water at home before arrival
- Staying home if you have cold or flu symptoms, or have been in contacted with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 carrier
- Washing your hands often with soap and covering coughs and sneezes
- The student and their family member must adhere to the standard Conditions of Entry to The Centre.
- All lessons will run for 45 minutes.
- Students should arrive at the main entrance no earlier than 5 minutes prior to their scheduled lesson time. Due to strict capacity limits, early entry will not be permitted.
- Upon entry, the student must report to reception to have their name checked off.
- Spectators, including family members are limited to 1 per student (where possible)
- All spectators must also sign-in via our casual visitor register at reception
- All spectators must sit in the designated seating area
Failure to comply with the above terms and conditions of entry may result in restrictions for future bookings